Saturday, April 30, 2011

Owl Punch Class Door Prize Tickets

  Ok, so are you all sick of my owl punch projects yet?  I promise this is the last one I've got---at least for a while!!  Sometimes for my Stamp-a-Stacks or other non-hostess club classes I do a door prize for a free stamp set for all who attend.  For the Owl Punch class I wanted to show another sample of what you can make with the Owl Punch without having to have the ladies make another project (4 is probably plenty anyway!).  I decided to use the Two Tags die and make up a little folder for the door prize ticket.  I decorated the front with another cute little Owl Punch creation.

 How sweet is this???  I had seen several versions of Owl punch sheep so I wanted to make one of my own to put on the front of my door prize ticket tag.  First I punched out a 2 3/8" scalloped circle and ran it through the Big Shot with the Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder.  Then I used the Word Window punch with black cardstock for the feet, just punch one and cut it in half.  Next punch the body of the owl in black and trim of the feet.  Add the eyes.  Then I used the small scallop circle punch from the Itty Bitty Shapes punch pack to punch 3 shapes for the little tufts of wool on the sheep's head.

  I dressed her up with a little Pretty in Pink taffeta knot and added the same ribbon through the hole in the tag.  Inside I added the door prize ticket and adhered it with Dotto so it could be easily removed and the ladies could reuse the tag for something else.  I thought it would look cute for a baby shower gift tag or something like that.

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?


Stamps: None

Ink: None


Paper: Certainly Celery, Whisper White, Basic Black

Accessories: Two Tags die, Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder, Owl Punch, 2 3/8" scallop circle punch, Itty Bitty Shapes punch pack, Word Window punch, taffeta ribbon,

4 comments:

  1. So cute, Amanda! This would be darling for just about anything! You could put a gift card, tea bag, Ghirardelli chocolate, all sorts of things would go in here! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute idea! TFS your cute project.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is so cute!!!! I just found your blog - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another fantastic project! I love it! Thanks for sharing your creativity. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!