Sunday, June 21, 2009

Father's Day - Part 5


I can finally post this card which I completed a few weeks ago since my husband has opened the envelope and won't stumble across it posted on my blog. I'm lucky to have a husband who is super-handy and up to trying to fix most anything. So of course I had to use the Totally Tool set for his Father's Day card. I saw a bunch of neat cards that use the idea of a peg board to "hang" the tools from. I had this strip of really thin wood saved from a bottle of bourbon my husband had finished a while ago. Of course when I saw it I knew I could put it on a card and do something with it. So I thought this card was perfect....tools, guy colors, Father's Day, real wood (from bourbon my DH's favorite!)...Perfect! The tools are embossed in silver and cut out and hung on the wood strip with brads.

Stamps: Totally Tool

Ink: Versamark, Always Artichoke

Paper: Always Artichoke, Manchester DSP, Baja Breeze, kraft, Very Vanilla

Accessories: brads, silver embossing powder, wood strip

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment!