Monday, March 27, 2023

Garden Butterflies - Stampin' Up! Butterfly Brilliance

   I spent most of my weekend stamping time designing and prepping for a class on Tuesday (you'll get to see those projects later in the week!) but before I jumped into all that I used the Seize the Birthday challenge to make a card.  Their theme this week is "Things in a Garden".  After scanning my stamp sets I had a lot of flowers I could have used but decided to go with butterflies as I hadn't used the Butterfly Brilliance set in a really long time.


  I started this card with a gold embossed butterfly Night of Navy panel as the background for nice wow factor.  Next I stamped a few of the smaller butterflies in Night Navy ink and colored them in with a variety of Blends markers.  Then they were die cut and I adhered them with dimensionals around an elegant birthday sentiment from the Go To Greeting stamp set.  I added a few Iridescent Rhinestones around the sentiment.

 All supplies are available in my ONLINE Store if you'd like to re-create this card.

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Butterfly Brilliance, Go To Greetings

Ink: Versamark, Night of Navy

Blends: Calypso Coral light, Petal Pink light & dark, Daffodil Delight light & dark, Melon mambo light, Pumpkin Pie light

Paper: Night of Navy, Basic White, Petal Pink

Accessories: gold embossing powder, Brilliant Wings dies, dimensionals, Iridescent Rhinestones



2 comments:

  1. Lovely with the gold bg embossing and the colorful bflies! Thanks for joining in at STB

    ReplyDelete
  2. That gold embossed butterfly background looks amazing, Amanda! I really love how this turned out. Thanks for choosing to play along at Seize the Birthday even when you are so very busy! Take care!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!