Sunday, February 13, 2022

Make a Wish Puffin - Stampin' Up! Party Puffins

  Recently I held a new class for my local stampers called Quick and Easy cards and I designed all the projects to use minimal supplies or at least fewer than I do in my regular monthly class (which most of the time can be a lot!).  Since I was holding the class away from my home I didn't want the amount of things I had to pack up and bring to be overwhelming so it was a challenge to design cards that I thought were "good enough" while also falling into the quick & easy category.

  A birthday card is always top on the list of cards needed so I designed this cute birthday card using the Party Puffins stamp set.  


Check out the video of this card being put together.  It would probably be even faster if I wasn't trying to talk and stamp at the same time! 

    If you're interested in making some quick and easy cards and live in the Richmond, VA area just give a shout in the comments or contact me through my business page.

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Party Puffins

Ink: Memento black, Coastal Cabana

Markers: Daffodil Delight, Mango Melody, Granny Apple Green, Coastal Cabana. Wink of Stella

Paper: Coastal Cabana, Basic White, Pattern Party DSP (Host Reward)

Accessories: dimensionals, circle punch, dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!