Tuesday, February 15, 2022

Birthday Kitty Cat - Stampin' Up! Catch You Later

      I had some fun coloring this cute image from the Catch You Later set.  I kept the base and embellishments simple and brought interest with the mix and match fonts for the sentiment.

  I started off with stamping the cat in Memento black then I cut a mask out of a sticky note and covered the image to keep it clean so I could blend some Balmy Blue ink around it to add shading.  I then colored the images with Blends markers.

  Next I added the various sentiments which are all hand trimmed.  Finally I had a few of these Pumpkin Pie enamel stars in my stash of retired accessories and thought they went well with the pop of orange on the fish.

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Catch You Later, Biggest Wish

Ink: Memento, Versamark, Balmy Blue

Blends: Smoky Slate light & dark, Pool Party light & dark, Pumpkin Pie light & dark

Paper: Basic White thick, Basic White, Basic Black, Pool Party

Accessories: Stitched Rectangle dies, white embossing powder, dimensionals, enamel stars (retired)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!