Monday, July 26, 2021

Happy Harvest Thoughts - Stampin' Up! Nature's Harvest

  I came across a new to me challenge last week and I was able to make a card to play along and luckily they are a 2 week challenge so I still have time to share before it closes!  The Alphabet Challenge uses the letters of the alphabet to inspire their challenge.  This time it's the letter 'H' and the challenge is to use the word 'happy' in your sentiment. 

 Even though I just shared the cards I mailed out to my team last month I still needed to make the ones to send out in July so I went with a general happy sentiment paired with the new Nature's Harvest bundle.  


My color inspiration is pulled right from the coordinating Harvest Meadow DSP even though I just used  small bits as part of the design.

  Soft Succulent is the color I used for the card base as well as the first layer which is stamped with the flowers in the same color ink and then embossed with the Bark embossing folder. 

  I found in my Very Vanilla scraps a few circles that were already cut so I stamped them with the flower stamp using Early Espresso and then colored them with my Blends markers (colors listed below). Behind the flowers I die cut one of the flower stalks and tucked it behind and then layered it all over the DSP strips.

  The sentiment from Many Messages is stamped in Soft Succulent, punched out and popped on dimensionals.

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Nature's Harvest, Many Messages 

Ink: Early Espresso, Soft Succulent

Blends: Soft Succulent light & dark, Soft Suede light & dark, Daffodil Delight light & dark, Calypso Coral light & dark

Paper: Soft Succulent, Very Vanilla, Harvest Meadow DSP

Accessories: Bark embossing folder, circle punches/dies, Harvest dies

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card! Your texture and coloring makes this a perfect card for me. I can't wait to get this stamp set! Thank you for playing with us at the Alphabet Challenge and hope you can join in again soon.
    Debbie
    Secrets To Stamping
    Join my Creative Creases Challenge for fun folds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card. So creative. I love the hint of the flowers in the background and the awesome flowers in the foreground. Great colors and so glad you joined in the challenge H at Alphabet challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!