Friday, September 13, 2019

Gathering Well Wishes - Stampin' Up! Gather Together - Fab Friday 172

  This week's Fab Friday challenge snuck up on me and after I started to work with these colors I realized they were similar to this card I posted on Tuesday.  So clearly these are 'the' fall colors to use this year!

  I had already decided I wanted to work with the current Hand Stamped Sentiments sketch so I incorporated it into my plan for more fall leaves!

 Here are the Fab Friday colors:


  I love these rich jewel tones!  And just because I went right to autumn doesn't mean that's all you can do with them.  I love seeing ideas that are different from what my brain comes up with!


  The first supply I pulled out to use was the great medallion pattern from the Woven Threads DSP and I built my card up from that.

  The leaves are cut with the Gathered Leaves dies then I used each ink color to highlight inside the vein details.  I used ink and a blender pen and it really gives just enough contrast to really show off the delicate leaves.

  I arranged the leaves around the Stitched Nested Label that is embossed with the Pinewood Plank embossing folder.

  The sentiment is stamped in Pretty Peacock onto Mint Macaron cardstock and then flagged.

  The gold accents are the final detail and I think add to the richness of this color group.

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Gather Together

Ink: Pretty Peacock, Cajun Craze, Blackberry Bliss, Mint Macaron

Paper: Very Vanilla thick, Very Vanilla,  Cajun Craze, Blackberry Bliss, Mint Macaron

Accessories: Corner rounder punch (retired), Pinewood Plank embossing folder, Stitched Nested Labels dies, dimensionals, Gathered Leaves dies, gold sequins (Paper Pumpkin kit), Gold cord (retired)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!