Friday, August 9, 2019

Just Hatched Baby Boy- Stampin' Up! Dino Days

  I don't need as many baby cards as I used to so it's kind of fun to get stamping with a wee one in mind.  A friend of ours and his wife just had their first child so we sent up a little gift along with a card.  I couldn't resist using the Dino Days stamp set for a sweet baby boy card.


  This is another card that I pulled my color inspiration straight from the Dinoroar DSP.    The card base is Mango Melody and then I cut a Stitched Rectangle frame in Whisper White, embossed it with the Subtle embossing folder and backed it with a layer of Dinoroar DSP.  I added some retired candy dots in "close enough" colors to opposite corners.

  The dino is stamped in Pretty Peacock with Mango Melody spikes.  I have him popping out of a Pool Party egg embossed with white accents and sentiment.  I sponged a bit of Pretty Peacock ink around the embossed bits to make them stand out a bit and give the egg some depth.

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Dino Days

Ink: Pretty Peacock, Mango Melody, Versamark

Paper: Mango Melody, Pool Party, Whisper White, Dinoroar DSP

Accessories: Dino dies, Stitched Rectangle dies, Subtle embossing folder, candy dots (retired), white embossing powder, dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!