Thursday, February 14, 2019

You're My Best Catch - Stampin' Up! Best Catch

Happy Valentine's day!  I hope you get some sweet hugs and kisses from your main squeeze, your kids or your friends today.  Valentine's day is not a huge event in our family because I like to think we show each other our love throughout the year and not just on one day.  But nonetheless, I can't let the occasion go by without doing a card for my husband.

As he's a fisherman I thought using the Best Catch set would be appropriate and so I turned this solidly masculine stamp set in a bit of a schmoopy (yes that's a technical term!) love card.


 Check out that little heart on the end of the line!  The inside is fun too!


  Have a love filled day!

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Best Catch, Hardwood,  P.S. You're the Best

Ink: Gray Granite, Blueberry Bushel, Granny Apple Green

Paper: Gray Granite, Whisper White, Granny Apple Green, Blueberry Bushel, Poppy Parade

Accessories: Catch of the Day thinlets, Everyday Jars (hearts), linen thread, dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!