Tuesday, November 20, 2018

More Snowflakes - Stampin' Up! Snow is Glistening

 I'm having a great time creating Christmas cards with the Snowflake Showcase suite.  I'm kind of sad this wasn't included in the Holiday catalog since it's such a great set I feel that I won't have enough time with it before it's gone.  The products in this suite are limited time only and few items have already sold out so don't wait if this is on your list!


  It's fun to play around with different color combinations at Christmas.  I've mostly shared only the standard red/green looks so far but this is a bit more playful and I think kind of retro.  It doesn't translate in the photo but it is sparkly too.  

  The card base is Flirty Flamingo and the white layer is Shimmery White with the corners rounded.  I stamped a small sprinkling of snow flakes in Pool Party diagonally on the Shimmery white.

  Using the Snowfall Thinlets dies I cut a variety of snowflakes in Pool Party, Flirty Flamingo and Soft Sea Foam.  Before adhering them to the card front I colored them with my Clear Wink of Stella for sparkle. 

  The tree is Soft Sea Foam stamped in Soft Sea Foam ink and cut out.  I popped it on dimensionals over a length of retired Flirty Flamingo ribbon.  The tree base is stamped in Flirty Flamingo.

  Joy is stamped in Pool Party and punched out with an oval punch and a few of the snowflakes are embellished with a rhinestone in the center. 

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Snow is Glistening

Ink: Soft Sea Foam, Pool Party, Flirty Flamingo

Paper: Flirty Flamingo, Soft Sea Foam, Pool Party, Shimmery White

Accessories: Snowfall Thinlets, rhinestones, dimensionals, Wink of Stella, Flirty Flamingo ribbon (retired)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!