Friday, November 9, 2018

Colorful Leaves - Stampin' Up! Colorful Seasons - Fab Friday 150

 Wow!  Can you believe we are on our 150th Fab Friday Stampin' Challenge??  That's pretty impressive I think!  It's been a fun ride with the fabulous Design Team we have at Fab Friday!  I hope you'll be able to join us in this great color challenge.



  I tried to get really creative and use these colors to make a Christmas card.  That's a BIG NOPE!  I just couldn't get any of my "good" ideas to pan out.  That Cajun Craze just wasn't doing it for me even in super small doses.  So I went with some classic autumn maple leaves and broke out the Stamp-a-ratus for my alignment.  This card would be near impossible without the Stamp-a-ratus.  I first used some scrap copy paper to get my alignment just right then stamped the card front in one go without a goof up!  I was actually kind of proud of myself!  It's the little things right?


  The Colorful Seasons stamp set might be getting overlooked for Holiday Catalog items right now but there are so many great images for all year round so be sure to not let your set get dusty on the shelf!  

  The Thank You sentiment is from Another Wonderful Year and is embossed in Copper on Tranquil Tide cardstock.  I used some linen thread across the card front to soften the lines a bit.  The whole leaf panel is popped on dimensionals.

  I think this card will be perfect for thanking our Thanksgiving dinner hosts!  Make sure you get a card stamped for your hosts if you're going some place for Thanksgiving.  It's always nice to say thank you!

  I can't wait to see what you all do with this wonderful set of colors!  Check out the rest of the Design Team and play along to celebrate 150 challenges!

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Colorful Seasons, Another Wonderful Year

Ink: Mint Macaron, Cajun Craze, Blackberry Bliss, Versamark

Paper: Whisper White thick, Whisper White, Tranquil Tide

Accessories: copper embossing powder, linen thread, dimensionals

  




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!