Thursday, June 28, 2018

Layered Tropical Leaves - Stampin' Up! Tropical Thinlet Dies

  I am definitely not taking credit for this idea.  While browsing Pintrest I saw a photo of a card with a similar layered focal point and tucked that idea away and when I was making my new catalog party samples I thought that would be not only a fun way to show off the dies but also a pretty quick sample to make.


  I used the large square tropical leaves die and cut out 3 different panels.  One in Sahara Sand, Whisper White and Soft Sea Foam.  I stacked them up using mini dimensionals and then adhered it to the Sahara Sand card base.

  Then the only bit of stamping is the 'thank you' from Tropical Chic stamped just under the die cuts in Sarhara Sand.  

  Super simple card!  You could make a bunch of these in different colors and just add a sentiment when needed.

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Tropical Chic

Ink: Sahara Sand

Paper: Sahara Sand, Whisper White, Soft Sea Foam

Accessories: Tropical Thinlets dies, mini dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!