Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Get Well Tall Tree - Stampin' Up! Rooted in Nature

 I didn't realize how my stamp set collection was lacking in realistic images that could be used for guy cards until Rooted in Nature showed up.  Occasionally I need some guy cards other than birthdays and I was struggling with my designs but I've found that Rooted in Nature has so many great images of nature that the cards come together in a snap.


  Nothing fancy on this one; I kept it pretty clean with just browns and greens and a little bit of texture.

  I colored the tree stamp with markers so I could have a Crumb Cake trunk and Garden Green foliage. Using the Nature's Roots framelits I cut 2 sets of leaves and layered them on the edge of the sentiment flag.

  The twine was leftover from a banner kit from several years ago and I had a little bit in my scrap bin so I thought some natural texture would work for this design.

  Thnaks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Rooted in Nature, Itty Bitty Greetings

Ink: Crumb Cake, Garden Green, Early Espresso

Paper: Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Garden Green, Whisper White

Accessories: Nature's Root framelits, dimensionals, twine 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!