Monday, April 30, 2018

Epic Squares - Stampin' Up! Epic Celebrations

 I know Sale-a-Bration is long over but I'm cleaning out my "cards to be uploaded file" and since I've been away from blogging for a while I'm a bit behind on sharing some projects.  We made this card at my March stamp club.  I think my stampers liked the easy technique using the white colored pencil to highlight certain areas of the images.


   The SAB reward Springtime Foils Specialty paper was a nice set of paper for all kinds of projects.  I liked the silver striped pattern for this card though it doesn't photograph as well as it looks in person.

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Epic Celebrations (SAB)

Ink: Smoky Slate, Crushed Curry, Pacific Point, Emerald Envy

Paper: Smoky Slate, Basic Gray, Crushed Curry, Pacific Point, Emerald Envy, Springtime Foil Specialty DSP (SAB)

Accessories: dimensionals, white colored pencil, 3/8" mini chevron ribbon

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment!