Monday, November 27, 2017

Sweet Mitten - Stampin' Up! Smitten Mittens

  In case you haven't heard the news; Stampin' Up! is offering FREE shipping on orders placed today (Monday) until 11:59pm MT!  How cool is that?  I've been a demonstrator for a long time and I can't ever remember getting free shipping before!  Join in on this great Cyber Monday deal head over to my online store and get started!

  Today's card is another sweet one made with the Smitten Mittens bundle.  I went with a non-traditional Christmas color combination and I like the soft look of it.


  I started with a Pink Pirouette base and stamped the little mittens across the card front in Pink Pirouette ink for a subtle background.

  Heading to the ribbon scraps I pulled out a length of the retired white striped organza ribbon and added my elements on top of it.

  I cut an open circle out of silver Glimmer paper and popped it up with dimensionals.  The mitten, cuff and tree are embossed with white embossing powder on Pear Pizzazz cardstock.  It is also popped on dimensionals.

  An 1/8" silver ribbon makes for a nice bow and adds to the bit of sparkle and that's it for this card!
 
  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Smitten Mittens

Ink: Pink Pirouette, Versamark

Paper: Pink Pirouette, Silver Glimmer paper, Pear Pizzazz

Accessories: circle framelits, Many Mittens framelits, white embossing powder, dimensionals, 1/8" silver ribbon, shite striped organza ribbon (retired)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!