Monday, October 23, 2017

Fall Birthday Bouquet - Stampin' Up! Beautiful Bouquet

Just a quick post today with little chatter; I have to clean my house to get ready for stamp club tomorrow!  Yuck to cleaning but yay to stamp club!

I made this card a few weeks back for a fall theme challenge.  The picture had some beautiful flowers in rich autumn colors which I tried to recreate with the Beautiful Bouquet bundle.  I did some select sponging on a few of the flowers and leaves to add some depth.


  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Beautiful Bouquet

Ink: Fresh Fig, Berry Burst, Lemon Lime Twist, So Saffron, Peekaboo Peach, Cajun Craze

Paper: Whisper White, Woodgrain DSP, Old Olive, Fresh Fig

Accessories: Bouquet Bunch framelits, Layering Circles framelits, corner rounder, twine, gold thread, dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!