Thursday, April 21, 2016

Lost Lagoon & Gold Birthday - Stampin' Up! Endless Birthday Wishes

I will be really sad to see Lost Lagoon retire as I think it worked really well as an in the middle blue that I used all the time for guy cards.  I still have a lot of paper left so I should be able to ease into the idea of not being about to buy more!

  I made this card a while back for some challenge or other; can't even remember which one now as it's long since closed.


 The base is Lost Lagoon with a smaller layer of the same color embossed with the Tiny Triangles embossing folder.  A narrow scrap of Basic Black goes across the middle.

  I used one of the Going Places DSP patterns and stamped some gold dots.  The other gold elements are the stars.  The little one is just punched out but the larger one I used the negative part of a star that had been previously cut with the Stars framelits and I just hand trimmed around it to get a thin star outline.

  The cake is stamped in Basic Black and colored with a Pool Party marker and gold Dazzling Details and punched out with an oval punch.  The banner is Pool Party and is tucked under the small star.

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Endless Birthday Wishes

Ink: Black, Gold, Pool Party (marker)

Paper: Lost Lagoon, Basic Black, Pool Party, Very Vanilla, Going Places DSP

Accessories: oval punch, Tiny Triangles e.f., Gold Dazzling Details, dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!