Monday, October 5, 2015

Layered Maple Leaves - Stampin' Up! Vintage Leaves

Still no fall color here but all the grass is really green from the rain we've had the last 7 days.  I really couldn't tell you when I last saw the sun.  I'll have to keep making cards with the Vintage Leaves stamp set until I can see the real thing.



  I used an old Freshly Made Sketches challenge for this layout.  I like the soft colors and pulled my inspiration from a bedspread I saw in a catalog.

  The thing I like the most is the cute little acorn in the corner.  I had to slap my hand away from adding the cute acorn and matching punch from my Holiday catalog preorder so I had to use what I had.  I ended up using the smallest leaf die from the Leaflets framelits and cut one in Crumb Cake and then another in Soft Suede.  I just cut the top off the Soft Suede one and added to to the Crumb Cake leaf.  Looks pretty good huh?

Excuse the terrible pic.  Apparently my iPhone doesn't take fantastic photos like you see all over the internet!!






  I hope you all have a great Monday!

Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Vintage Leaves, Hardwood, Garden in Bloom (sentiment)

Ink: Crumb Cake, Soft Suede

Paper: Crumb Cake, Soft Sky, So Saffron, Soft Suede, Very Vanilla

Accessories: Leaflets framelits, linen thread, banner punch, Woodgrain embossing folder, Soft Sky thick twine (retired), dimensionals


  

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!