Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Welcome Baby Colton!

 How fun is it to make a new baby card??  I've been using the Zoo Babies set a lot lately haven't I??  Well since this is really the only baby set I've got you'll probably see it for more baby cards in the future, that is until Stampin' Up! decides to retire it on us!

 

  On way not to get tired of using a set is to change up the layout and colors each time.  But really how could you get bored with this cute little rhino image??

  I used the Sketch Frenzy Friday challenge for my layout.  The little banner element isn't on the original sketch but I hope you can see the bones of the challenge on my card.



  I'm not going to chatter on and on about the card today as I'm getting jammed up on my 'to do' list today!  School volunteer things as well as a rescheduled "due to snow" stamp class have me running to and fro trying not to forget anything!

  Always feel free to leave a comment or send me an email if you want more information on my card.

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Zoo Babies

Ink: Smoky Slate, Versamark  Marker- Island Indigo

Paper: Gumball Green, Whisper White, Island Indigo, Sycamore St. DSP (retired- SAB 2013), Epic Day This & That DSP, Winter Frost Specialty DSP (retired- Winter catalog 2013)

Accessories: Banner punch, baker's twine, oval framelits, Alphabet Press e.f., white embossing powder, dimensionals, metallic button (retired)

7 comments:

  1. What a fun take on this week's Sketch Frenzy Friday sketch! The whole card is so beautifully laid out and the colors are perfect. Thanks so much for joining us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a darling baby card! I love the colors and the stamp set! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch Frenzy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card and what a special occasion and I love the addition of the banner! Thanks for playing along with this weeks Sketch Frenzy Friday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card! Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww! This is so adorable! Thanks for joining us at Sketch Frenzy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card! I love the little banners. Thanks for playing along at Sketch Frenzy Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a really cute Baby Card that's for sure! Thanks for joining us over at SFF. You are right it is a great stamp set.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!