Thursday, May 9, 2013

Lovely Sympathy

  Sympathy cards are the hardest aren't they?  Trying to make a card that conveys all those things you want to say but don't really have the right words for…I struggle with these the most.  

  I used the current Fab Friday challenge as a starting point for my layout.  I just flipped it around the other way.  I apologize for the poor photo; my stamp room floor must have been sloping the night I took it!


  I was very relieved when the retirement list came out that Lovely As A Tree has made the cut once again.  It will continue to be available in the new catalog!  This is a great basic set to have on hand for any occasion.

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Lovely As A Tree, Thoughts & Prayers

Ink: Basic Gray, Gumball Green, Pool Party, Versamark

Paper: Basic Gray, Epic Day DSP, Gumball Green, Pool Party, Whisper White

Accessories: distressing tool, Scallop Edgelit, scallop trim punch, Chevron embossing folder, white embossing powder, taffeta ribbon, baker's twine, dimensionals, brads, hole punch

1 comment:

  1. Lovely as a Tree is so pretty - and lovely in those colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!