Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Fun Mail!

  As a Stampin' Up! demonstrator I make a lot of cards to send out to people but I very rarely get any hand stamped items in my own mailbox.  Whenever I do I get super excited and want to show it off.

  Here are a few projects that I've received in the last few months!

  The first one I received from one of my former stamping ladies who moved to another state.  We still keep in touch and I was excited to get her change of address card in the mail.  How fun is this pocket card?  I haven't made one of these in a long time but it's so cute I'm going to make one soon.

Fun pocket card by Marie H.


  I love this sweet and simple card from my friend Kristen.  A few cranks of the Big Shot and you've got yourself a lovely card to pop in the mail.  Remember you don't have to go crazy with techniques and accessories to make a statement!


Made by Kristen S.


  And last but not least look at these cuties that I received in a few recent Stampin' Up! order boxes.  It's so fun to open up a box of Stampin' Up! goodies anyway but to find a fun little note inside the box is even better!
Made by Julia at Stampin' Up!
  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?


1 comment:

  1. You are so sweet - no wonder you get so much happy mail! These are beautiful. Love them all. Thanks for sharing their wonderful creations with us :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!