Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Happy Mail

  Don't you just love to get happy mail?  A pretty card, a sweet note or a beautiful photo?  I send out more cards than I get but I guess that's to be expected since I make a ton of cards but when I do receive a handmade card I prop it up on my desk for a few weeks and continue to enjoy the warm fuzzies.  Over the last several months I've received a few cards from customers and friends and I wanted to share them with you.



Made by Kristen
  I think the Blossom punch is only one I don't own!  Kristen's card is making me re-think that!  Love these colors and how she used the satin ribbon layered over another piece of DSP.

Made by Marie
  Again with this punch and Mixed Bunch stamp set!  Love the Wisteria Wonder and Lucky Limeade together.  And the half embossed top panel divided by the ribbon is really cool too!

Made by Jenn
 Who doesn't love a baby hippo??  The sentiment stamped over the flower stem gives a nice layered look.  A perfect thank you card from a busy mom!

Made by Beth

 This is great use of this year's Sale-a-Bration Designer Series paper Everyday Enchantment.  Love the rounded corners and the top squares are popped up to give great dimension!  I'm still hoarding a whole pack of this paper!

  I know you all have a few cards sitting there waiting to be sent out...go ahead and get them in the mail today and let someone know you're thinking about them!

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?


1 comment:

  1. So sweet of you to share your happy mail with us! Beth, Jenn, Marie, and Kristen, you have created some lovely cards! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!