Monday, April 30, 2012

More Gnomes!

  Good morning everyone!  I hope you all had a great weekend.  We hung around the house on Saturday since it was kind of rainy and I got some stamping done.  I just have to edit the photos and I'll start sharing them.  Yesterday started off gray and cold and then it got sunny and warmed up which we were thankful for since we had friends coming for dinner and we wanted to eat out on the patio.  A nice relaxing weekend for sure!

  Remember today is the last day to order from the Occasions Mini catalog.  Demonstrators have not been told if anything from the mini will be carried over to the big catalog so if there's something you can't live without today is the day to order it.  Aren't you going to miss the sweet little gnomes from Gnome Sweet Gnome?  This was my most used set from the mini catalog and I have 2 more cards to show today using it.

  My downline Jen (hey girl!) is doing an awesome job of sharing Stampin' Up! in her neck of the woods and she had several of her stamping ladies take advantage of the Starter Kit special During Sale-a-bration.  I wanted to welcome Judy and Kim to our group and to Stampin' Up! so what better way to do that than send a card right?

 I made these back in March I think so I probably used some sketch challenges from somewhere but can't even remember now.  The base of this card is scored with the Simply Scored diagonal plate, it's hard to see in the photo but it really adds a neat element to the card.  Both cards were colored with markers and a blender pen.


  I love the combination of green and purple and thought this one works nicely for spring.

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Gnome Sweet Gnome, Petite Pairs

Ink: Stazon, Pool Party, Pear Pizzazz, Lucky Limeade, Wisteria Wonder, Poppy Parade, Blushing Bride

Paper: Poppy Parade, Whisper White, Lucky Limeade DSP, Pool Party, Crumb Cake, Wisteria Wonder, Pear Pizzazz

Accessories: Simply Scored, white brads, circle punches, jewelry tag punch, bakers twine, itty bitty punch pack, dimensionals


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!