Thursday, October 8, 2026

Woodland Tree - Stampin' Up!® Woodland Wishes

   I recently held a shoebox swap with my team and it was such a nice afternoon crafting and chatting with my stamping friends and I wish it could happen more often than just the few times of years that busy schedules allow for!  The projects and company were perfect and I love getting fun ideas and beautiful cards from the get together.  I shared a card using the Woodland Wishes set that may be getting a little neglected since the Sept.-Dec. 2026 catalog came out last month!



  This card was inspired by one that my teammate Kimberly made.  She's lives too far away to attend my local events but we craft and chat over Facetime and her card was too cute not to re-create and share with my local team.  I love the embossing and torn tree shape and it's a fun way to use this image without having to color it.

  This one starts with a Garden Green card base, then a layer of Basic Beige embossed with the Softly Woven embossing folder.  The tree is embossed in white.  Don't the little animals looks so cute?  The edges are torn just following along the image.  A Pecan Pie tree trunk is also torn to match.  Those pieces are popped on dimensionals.



  The sentiment from Noel Tidings is stamped in Garden Green and is punched out.  A bit of Basic Beige ribbon accents the sentiment circle.

  I brought in some gold details with the Glimmer paper star and Adhesive-Backed Metallic Gems.

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

All of the current products used to make this card can be purchased in my ONLINE STORE.

Stamps: Woodland Wishes (Online Exclusive), Noel Tidings

Ink: Versamark, Garden Green

Paper: Garden Green, Basic Beige, Basic White, Pecan Pie, Gold Glimmer paper (retired)

Accessories: Softly Woven embossing folder, white embossing powder, circle punch/die, star punch/die, dimensionals, Adhesive-Backed Metallic Gems, Basic Beige classic ribbon (retired)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!