Thursday, June 6, 2024

Thank You Cap - Stampin' Up! Cap & Gown

   I used the Global Design Project to get this card started.  They have a CASE the designer challenge and I took the layout to use to make a set of thank you cards for my son to use.  He has quite a few thank you cards to write after graduating high school last week.  


  I pulled together some retired, current and new supplies to make this card.  I made a set of 10 using different black and white papers from the retired All Together DSP.  The black is a great complement to the Summer Splash which is the main color of his high school.

  I used the Cap & Gown stamp set which carried over to the online store from the Jan.-April mini catalog.  I just stamped the cap and colored it in with Blends then fussy cut it.

  The sentiment is from the new stamp set My Small Business and I stamped it on one of the Unbounded Love dies labels.  The cap and label are popped up on dimensionals over some retired twine.

  I dug through my retired embellishments and pulled out a whole assortment of colors that kind of match the Summer Splash.  Some were Bermuda Bay and some are Pool Party and I think a few are even Lost Lagoon.  I'm always happy to use up odds and ends of supplies!

 All of the current supplies can be purchased in my ONLINE STORE.

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Cap & Gown, My Small Business

Ink: Memento Black

Blends: Summer Splash light & dark, Daffodil Delight light & dark

Paper: Basic White thick, Summer Splash, All Together DSP (retired), Basic White

Accessories: Unbounded Love dies, dimensionals, twine (retired), gems (retired)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!