Thursday, October 5, 2023

Festive Circles - Stampin' Up! Festive & Fun

   It's just 81 days until Christmas and I have just a handful of my cards made so I better get my butt in gear and start creating!  The Freshly Made Sketches challenge has a fun circle layout that I thought would be great to use to show off some Christmas DSP and maybe even make multiples when the time comes.


  I started with a Poppy Parade base then topped it with a piece of Basic White embossed with the Snowflake Sky embossing folder.

  Then I cut 3 circles with the Stylish Shapes circle dies.  I used the Merry Bold & Bright DSP for 2 of them and the other I used Basic White.  I stamped the moose from Festive & Fun on the white circle in Pecan Pie ink.  After letting it dry for a few minutes I colored it in with Blends markers then popped it on dimensionals.

  The sentiment is from Merry & Bright and is stamped in Shaded Spruce on Basic White then trimmed and popped on dimensionals.  

  I added a few Iridescent Adhesive-back Discs to give some shine and they also echo the circles nicely as well.

  This layout is a good one to mix and match with different DSP and images depending on what you have on hand and what fits in your circles.  

  All of the items used to make this card can be purchased in my ONLINE STORE.

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Festive & Fun, Merry & Bright

Ink: Shaded Spruce, Pecan Pie

Blends: Pecan Pie light & dark, Shaded Spruce light & dark, Granny Apple Green light, Poppy Parade light, Melon Mambo light, Deep

Paper: Poppy Parade, Basic White, Merry Bold & Bright DSP

Accessories: Snowflake Sky embossing folder, Stylish Shapes dies, Iridescent Adhesive-back Discs, dimensionals



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!