Tuesday, January 24, 2023

Zesty Birthday - Stampin' Up! Sweet Citrus

  I made a bright birthday card today to play along with the TGIF Challenge.  I haven't used the Sweet Citrus bundle much and wanted to get a few more samples made to show my local stampers next week at class.  I love this color combo which I had jotted down in my notebook a few months back.  It seems like a great set of colors to shake up the dreary winter days!


  I first embossed a piece of Coastal Cabana with the Sweet Citrus hybrid embossing folder and added it to my card front.  Next comes a banner made from a piece of Regency Park DSP.  The label is made with the Sentimental Park dies and I stamped the sentiment in Night of Navy.

  The lemons (in this instance) are 2 step stamps and the peels are stamped in Daffodil Delight full strength ink.  The centers are stamped next in stamped off once Daffodil Delight ink.  I lined the images up on the hybrid embossing folder with the die so that I could cut and emboss the lemons at the same time.

  Next, I stamped the leaves in Parakeet Party and then added everything to the card front with dimensionals.

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Sweet Citrus

Ink: Daffodil Delight, Night of Navy, Parakeet Party

Paper: Coastal Cabana, Basic White, Regency Park DSP

Accessories: Sweet Citrus Hybrid Embossing folder/dies, dimensionals, Sentimental Park dies



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!