Wednesday, November 2, 2022

Newbie Forever Fern - Stampin' Up! Forever Fern

  A few weeks ago I had a class with a ladies group from my church and they were all brand new to stamping.  I had to design a project for a group of 10-15 using all the same supplies and also that was fairly simple for people who had never stamped before.  That's a big change from my usual classes with experienced stampers and more elaborate projects.  

  Of course they all thought they "couldn't do it" and "weren't crafty" but were game to give it a try!  At the end of the session they each had a lovely fall inspired card that they were proud of!


  Each ink pad and stamp were passed around so that no one was waiting too long to stamp.  They could choose a happy birthday or thinking of you sentiment.  I pre-cut the tags and tied the bows beforehand to streamline the process but the ladies did all the stamping and assembly themselves.  I think a bunch of them were surprised at how easy it really was!


  Sometimes I forget that not every project has to use a ton of supplies or have a time consuming technique and having to design for new stampers reminds me that even a simple (by my usual standards) card can have a big impact on those who made it and also on those who receive it.

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Forever Fern, Go To Greetings

Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Crushed Curry, Blackberry Bliss, Basic Gray

Paper: Basic White, Blackberry Bliss

Accessories: Tailor Made Tags dies, dimensionals, Striped Blackberry Bliss ribbon (retired)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!