Monday, August 8, 2022

Birthday Mail - Stampin' Up! Full of Love

    I combined 2 fun challenges for this sweet birthday card.  I used the Freshly Made Sketches layout which is closing shortly so I'm just in the nick of time.  I also used the Tic Tac Toe challenge and I chose the left to right diagonal of stencil, birthday & flowers.


  The layout is a fun one with 3 split panels at the bottom (or side if you flip it) that you can mix and match or keep the same just spaced apart.  I blended ink onto Crumb Cake cardstock using a mask/stencil for the subtle pattern.  I also blended Soft Sea Foam ink behind my envelope/flower focal point.

  The images is colored with Blends (listed below) and fussy cut and popped on dimensionals.  The sentiment from Penguin Place is stamped in Calypso Coral and also popped on dimensionals.

  Embellishments include narrow Petal Pink twill ribbon and Fine Sparkle adhesive backed gems.

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Full of Love, Penguin Place

Ink: Crumb Cake, Calypso Coral, Soft Sea Foam

Blends: Daffodil Delight light & dark, Calypso Coral Light & dark, Soft Sea Foam light & dark, Peal Pink light & dark

Paper: Soft Sea Foam, Basic White, Crumb Cake

Accessories: Fine Sparkle adhesive backed gems, dimensionals, Adorning Designs decorative masks (retired), dimensionals, Petal Pink ribbon (retired)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!