Thursday, August 5, 2021

Freshly Penned Birthday - Stampin' Up! Penned Flowers Dies

   I haven't played along with the Freshly Made Sketches challenge in a while even though their last few have caught my eye.  Some weeks just do not have enough hours to squeeze in all that I want to do!  Yesterday I let a few things slide so that I could stamp for a bit and I used the new challenge to get started.  What a nice sketch to use up some narrow scraps!


  I thought these colors and the all the white space made for a fresh birthday card!  Nothing too crazy here, just some embossing in the background with the Tasteful Textile embossing folder and the big die cut from the Penned Flowers dies.  I added a bit of Pale Papaya by cutting out a few of the flower shapes and tucking them under the Basic White outline.  The die cut leaves in Garden Green are adhered on top.  A few In Color gems in Pale Papaya decorate some of the smaller flowers.

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: All Squared Away

Ink: Garden Green

Paper: Crumb Cake, Basic White, Garden Green, Hand-Penned DSP

Accessories: corner rounder punch, Tasteful Textile embossing folder, Penned Flowers dies, dimensionals, In Color gems



4 comments:

  1. Love the layered floral spray! Thanks for playing along with us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card! I love those flowers and the background texture! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty! I love those dies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty. Love the layered floral spray and the textured background.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!