Thursday, August 3, 2017

Watercolor Daisy - Stampin' Up! Daisy Delight

  I am so happy that the Daisy Delight bundle is back in the Stampin' Up! store!  It was so popular that us demonstrators sold it out during our pre-order before the new catalog even went live for customers.  Then, once it was back in stock it sold out again very quickly!  Stamps with matching punches are usually popular items but this one sold like crazy and really once you start stamping with it you can totally see why they were flying off the shelf!  I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it will continue to stay in stock so I can use it at my August stamp club!

  I've been sitting on this sample for a while and it's good to share it now since I think you'll love this set as much as I do!



  I had fun trying to make my flower mimc the ones that are on this beautiful Delightful Daisy DSP.  I stamped 2 of the daisies in Tranquil Tide and then punched them out with the matching Daisy punch. I used Daffodil Delight ink and my aquapainter for the base color, then added spots of Calypso Coral on the petals and in the center.  The 2 daisies are layered and then poppped with dimensionals.

  The leaves were stamped with Tranquil Tide stamped off once and then lightly colored in with more Tranquil Tide.

  I stamped the sentiment in Tranquil Tide on a narrow strip of Whisper White.

  All of this is on a 4.25 x 4.25 square Tranquil Tide card base.

  I've seen a lot of samples using the daisy stamp and punch to make coneflowers so I'm going to try my hand at that next with this set!

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Daisy Delight, Sunshine Sayings

Ink: Tranquil Tide, Daffodil Delight, Calypso Coral

Paper: Tranquil Tide, Whisper White, Delightful Daisy DSP

Accessories: Daisy punch, dimensionals
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!