Monday, January 25, 2016

Hello Love - Stampin' Up! Hello

  With a house full of boys my Valentine's Day creations can't be too girlie or I'll get some eye rolls.  I was poking around on Pinterest and came across a card with this layout and I thought it was a neat angle with the DSP.  I went with some masculine colors except for the bit of Blushing Bride.  Hopefully my guys will forgive me the bit of pink on this one!

  And I would love to give proper credit for the inspiration for this card but I could not for the life of me find it on Pinterest again....Do you know how many projects come up when you search "Valentine's Day card"??  And if you search twice you don't even get the same cards again.  So if you recognize this card please point me in the right direction and I can edit my post to show the original!


 It's hard to see in the pic but the DSP has little arrows on it!  Fitting for the theme right?  The Going Place DSP is fast becoming a favorite of mine.  I feel like it works for so many cards travel themed or not!

  The Hello Love is embossed in black embossing powder and I mixed the words from 2 different sets to get the saying that I wanted.  "Hello" is from the awesome Sale-a-Bration (SAB) set Hello.  And the "Love" is from Enjoy the Little Things set in the Occasions catalog.  The stamp actually says Love this Life but it was easy enough to just ink up the love with Versamark.


  
  The heart is punched with a retired small heart punch out of Blushing Bride Glimmer paper.  The baker's twine is a bit leftover from last years Valentine themed Paper Pumpkin kit.  

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Hello (SAB), Enjoy the Little Things (Occasions)

Ink: Versamark

Paper: Sahara Sand, Blushing Bride Glimmer paper, Going Places DSP (Occasions)

Accessories: black embossing powder, small heart punch (retired), Blushing Bride baker's twine (Paper Pumpkin)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!