Sunday, December 14, 2014

Celebrate!

So many thing to celebrate right now...Christmas, New Year's, time with family, school vacation, and Stampin' Up! preorder!  Not necessarily in that order!

  I received my preorder for the Occasions catalog and Sale-a-Bration on Wednesday and I had a little bit of time that night to open my package and pet each item.  I'm not the only one to do that am I?  You need to make sure nothing is damaged right?

  I was able to stamp a few things to try out some of my new items and I used the current sketch at CAS(E) This Sketch and paired it up with the new Celebrate Today set.  It's a great all purpose set using balloons and it has matching framelits so it will definitely be a hit.



 I also used a Sale-a-Bration item called Best Year Ever DSP.  The colors in this pack are fantastic for tons of spring projects and all occasion cards.

  I can't wait to have more time to play with my new box of goodies.  Be on the look out for more previews as well as several final Christmas cards in the next week.

  If you are one of my local stamping ladies and would like your catalog before my January 5 Open House then let me know and we can arrange for you to get your copy!

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Celebrate Today (Occasions)

Ink: Coastal Cabana, Soft Suede  Markers: Crushed Curry, Calypso Coral, Coastal Cabana, Soft Suede

Paper: Whisper White, Best Year Ever DSP (SAB), Calypso Coral (base- not visible)

Accessories: Balloon Framelits (Occasions), dimensionals, candy dots


6 comments:

  1. Its a really pretty card Amanda! The colors are so pretty. You've done a great job maintaining the palette.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the way you used the sketch Amanda!
    Thanks for joining us at Case this sketch !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute Amanda! Lovely and clean and colourful! Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this is so pretty! I love your take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun take on the sketch! So festive, too!
    Thanks for joining us at CASE this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amanda, I'm a Stampin' Up! demonstrator in Woodstock, GA and I absolutely LOVE this card. Would you mind if I CASE it for my blog Amy's Inklings? I would give you full credit. Please let me know. Thanks! Amy,

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!