Friday, November 7, 2014

Fall Friend - Fab Friday 54


  I don't know where this last week has gone but all I feel like I've done is play catch up!  I was glad that it was time for a Fab Friday challenge so I could have a good excuse to take a break from the to-do list and have some time in the stamp room!



  Aren't these great colors this time around?  I was trying my hardest to stamp out of the box and use these colors for a masculine birthday card but Seasonal Stamper Disorder was stronger this time around!  I couldn't get that Blackberry Bliss to work on any of my guy card visions so I gave up and went for the fall inspired card!


  Even though the jack o lanterns in the Fall Fest stamp set are past their prime those cute little leaves still have some life left!  I stamped all 3 of the leaves in our challenge colors and cut them out with the Fun Fall framelits and layered them on the edge of my tag.

  The tag is Very Vanilla punched with the scallop tag topper punch and then I used the Decorative Label punch to cut out the center shape to show off the textured Kraft paper that I ran through the Big Shot with the Woodgrain embossing folder.

  The sentiment is from the set Six Sided Sampler and punched and layered with circles punches.  The tag and the sentiment are both popped up with dimensionals.

  I finished off the details with some gold sequins nestled among the leaves as well as a few next to the sentiment.  The tag is tied off with Blackberry Bliss ribbon and some gold baker's twine.

  I hope you'll head over to see the rest of our awesome Design Team at Fab Friday and play along.  Remember you have 2 weeks to join in the fun!

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Fall Fest, Six Sided Sampler

Ink: Cajun Craze, Crushed Curry, Blackberry Bliss

Paper: Blackberry Bliss, Very Vanilla, Kraft cardstock, Cajun Craze

Accessories: Woodgrain e.f., scallop tag topper punch, Decorative Label punch, circle punches, gold sequin trim, gold baker's twine, Blackberry Bliss satin ribbon, Fun Fall framelits, dimensionals


2 comments:

  1. WOW, Amanda, love your card! Genius ides to cut the window in the tag with the woodgrain behind. Stunning design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love what you did with this card! I haven't yet used the leaves from the Fall Fest set but yours look great. Interesting idea to punch a hole through the tag to show off the embossing.

    Thank you also for your comment on my entry for Fab Friday 54!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!