Friday, May 16, 2014

Girly Birthday - Fab Friday Re-Do

I'm trying to get back on track to posting more than just every other week for Fab Friday!  It seems lately I just don't have the time to stamp, take photos, edit photos and write a post!  Something has to give sometimes.  I hope the next few weeks will be less busy and I'll be able to share more.

I used the current Fab Friday sketch to make another card last weekend.  I needed a little girl birthday card and wanted to try the sketch on a happier card.  Here's the sketch:


And here's my card:



  I thought this was a fun girly color combination.  I embossed the sentiment on Tempting Turquoise and cut it out with my oval framelits.  The flowers are punched out with the small scallop circle punch and crumpled up for some texture.

  I rounded opposite corners on the different layers for some extra interest.  And do you see the colored rhinestones?  How cool is it that the new Blendabilities markers color the rhinestones and pearls?  So cool!

  Hope you have a terrific weekend!

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Geometrical

Ink: Versamark

Paper: Strawberry Slush, Whisper White, Tempting Turquoise, Pink Pirouette, Quatrefancy DSP

Accessories: corner rounder, Decorative Dots embossing folder, rhinestones, Coastal Cabana Blendabilities, scallop circle punch, dimensionals, 1/8" taffeta ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!