Monday, April 7, 2014

Burlap & Blooms Wreath Kit

  Now that the spring weather has finally arrived it's time to put up some fresh new spring decorations to celebrate!

  I bought the Burlap & Blooms wreath kit way back in December when demonstrators got to preorder from the Occasions Spring catalog...super nice perk right?  Anyway since it was cold and Christmas time I didn't even look at it until about February.  And then it was really just to open to the package and see what all was in it.  We were still in the midst of crazy snow days and single digit temps so I put everything from the kit back in the package and there it sat until about 2 weeks ago.  I wanted to have the wreath complete so I could show it at stamp club to see if anyone would be interested in it for a class.

  It was so easy to put together and all together probably didn't take more than and hour or 2 once I got rolling and just started putting it together instead of just looking at it!



  It looks wonderful hanging in my front hall and adds such a nice pop of spring colors!

  Here are a few close ups...


 

 For my local ladies I've gotten my act together for April and have scheduled a few classes!  Check your email (or spam folder!) for details!  One of the classes is to make the Burlap & Blooms wreath!  

  If you are local to Glen Allen, VA and would like to join in the fun please send me an email at mandysurovy (at) yahoo (dot) com for all the details.  

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp (or create!) today?

Supplies: Burlap & Blooms wreath kit, glue gun, paper piercer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!