Monday, April 8, 2013

Punch Art Bunny Treat

  Easter break has completely thrown me for a loop.  This is the first regular day I've had in almost 2 weeks so I'm trying to play some catch up!  This adorable project was made by one of my stamping ladies Denise C.  She was one of our hostesses last month for stamp club and she made these cute little Easter treats to share with the ladies.  She told me she found her inspiration on Pinterest and combined several different punch art bunnies to make this one.

  So I know it's too late for this year but definitely pin this baby for next year!

Created by Denise C.
I love those spring colors!  And do you see the ornament punch??

  Don't forget about FREE shipping from Stampin' Up! today!  What a deal!  Place your order sooner rather than later to take advantage of this special!

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!