Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's day everyone!  Hope you've got some sweet people in your life to give a kiss to today.

  I just can't seem to get my act together to both stamp and post and I apologize for my long absence.  But I do have some projects to share with you today just in time for V-day.


  I designed this little treat tube for my customers.  I stuck them in their orders bags a few weeks ago.  I have some leftover and those will go to the teachers, aides and office staff at my sons elementary school.


  I had some of the banners and hearts leftover so I made some treat bags for my family.



  You can't go wrong with chocolate!


  I added the guys first initial to the center of the chalkboard heart.  

  These treat were super easy to make with the coordinating stamp set and framelits.

   I noticed that I have several new followers to my blog so welcome to Did You Stamp Today!  Also, I was getting terribly spammed over the last several weeks with bogus comments.  I finally had to turn off the option to leave a comment anonymously.  I apologize to those of you who leave legitimate comments as anonymous.  If you have a comment or question please don't hesitate to send me an e-mail directly to me.

  For information on how to do the chalkboard technique please see my post HERE.

   Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Hearts a Flutter

Ink: Versamark, White craft

Paper: More Amore DSP, Primrose Petal Core'dinations, Basic Black

Accessories: Hearts a Flutter Framelits, baker's twine, dimensionals, Pool Party embossing powder, cello bags (1x8 & 4x6), white colored pencil

1 comment:

  1. As always, your projects are fun and inspirational! I know what you mean about both creating and posting...lol! Thanks for sharing, and Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!