Monday, December 31, 2012

Sweet Birthday

  I'm trying to get organized after the Christmas madness but it just doesn't seem to be happening…so I'm going to post this card that I made a while ago and just never found the time to post.  I made it for a little girls birthday and it was for some sketch challenge or other and now I can't even remember which one!


  The little birthday cake from Bring on the Cake is so cute on its own and a great image for a quick clean and simple card.

  I stamped the cake and cut it out with a Window framelit.  I colored it in and then added some Dazzling Details which are hard to see.  For a little girl who likes princesses I thought I should add some more bling with rhinestones.

  I used a scrap of Pretty in Pink DSP and a length of Rich Razzleberry stitched grosgrain ribbon.

  The button with a baker's twine bow is the final touch.

  I finally got back in the stamp room yesterday after almost 2 weeks and I hope to get some more new projects made to get back in a groove.

  Have a great (and safe) New Year's Eve tonight!

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Bring on the Cake

Ink: Early Espresso  Markers: Pretty in Pink, Rich Razzleberry, Daffodil Delight

Paper: Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Pretty in Pink DSP

Accessories: Corner rounder, Windows Framelits, rhinestones, button, baker's twine, Rich Razzleberry stitched grosgrain ribbon, Dazzling Details


1 comment:

  1. Hi Amanda!

    Cute card! I know, I was away from the stamp room to long! I enjoyed getting back into the swing. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and please have a healthy happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!