Friday, May 25, 2012

Betsy's Blossoms Preview

  I hope everyone has fun plans for the long holiday weekend.  My parents are visiting from out of town so we've got a full weekend ahead of us.  Hopefully the grandparents can keep the boys occupied for a while at some point so I can do some stamping....we'll see.

  My card today is one that I made before leaving for vacation.  I had received a few online orders and wanted to send out a quick thank you to those customers.  My box of pre-order goodies (another perk of being a demonstrator) was just sitting there screaming to be used.  I've barely touched the supplies and the new catalog goes live on June 1st! 


  How many new things can you find on this card?  If you said everything but the Labels Collection Framelit and the Baja Breeze bird body than you are correct! 

  The base of the card is one of the new In Colors called Primrose Petals.  I used a piece of DSP from one of the new packs called Patio Party.  This DSP collection uses 3 of the new In Colors; Primrose Petals, Midnight Muse (dark blue) and Summer Starfruit (yellowish/green).

  Around the DSP strip I added a piece of the new 1/4" Stitched Grosgrain ribbon.  It's harder to see on the Whisper White ribbon but it has a cute running stitch going down the center.  This is a wonderful replacement for the soon to be retired 1/4" grosgrain ribbon.

  I stamped the bird from the new set Betsy's Blossoms.  Once in Baja Breeze and a second time in Midnight Muse so I could cut out the wings and pop them up with dimensionals.  I cut the bird out with a Labels Framelit.

  The Thank You banner from the new set Itty Bitty Banners.  I stamped it in Primrose Pink and then cut it out with my paper snips.  There is also a new set of Framelits dies that coordinate with this set so that will make all the Big Shot fans very happy!

  I can't wait to find more time to play with the new In Colors as well as the new accessories and Designer Series Paper packs. 

  For my local stamping ladies:  If you missed the May 22nd deadline for stamp club next week and still would like to attend just e-mail me by tonight to reserve your spot.  I'm cutting supplies this weekend and need a final count.

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?


Stamps: Betsy's Blossoms*, Itty Bitty Banners*

Ink: Primrose Pink*, Midnight Muse*, Baja Breeze

Paper: Primrose Pink*, Patio Party DSP*, Whisper White

Accessories: Labels Framelits, dimensionals, 1/4" Stitched Grosgrain Ribbons*
 
*New Products Available on June 1st!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!