Thursday, December 23, 2010

Serene Clean & Simple

  Just a quick post today, I've got my parents and brother arriving for Christmas so I won't have much time to get on the computer after today.  Hopefully everyone has a wonderful Christmas.  Here is a card I did at a little mini workshop over Thanksgiving weekend.  My sister-in-law to be (someday!) was interested in learning more about stamping so I brought down a few projects to teach her the basics.  We also talked my husbands step-mother into joining us.  I think she was skeptical at first but she really seemed to enjoy herself.

  I wanted to keep it simple since they had never stamped before.  Boy was that hard....I kept wanting to add stuff and do techniques etc.  I did have to hold back on bringing the Dazzling Diamonds since I didn't think my in-laws would appreciate the sparkle all over their house after we left! I think this card came out cute even if there isn't a lot of "stuff" going on.


   I hope you all have an awesome Christmas!!


Stamps: Serene Snowflakes, Four the Holidays

Ink: Baja Breeze


Paper: Whisper White, Real Red


Accessories: paper piercer, piercing mat, rhinestone jewel

3 comments:

  1. Beautifully done! Enjoy your family, dear friend! Merry Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I struggle too with keeping it simple for new stampers. This is just lovely though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this card!!! Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!