Wednesday, September 16, 2026

Love & Joy Noel - Stampin' Up!® Welcome Noel

 I'm so excited to be joining the Color Hues Challenge as a guest designer today!  They have a super talented Design Team and I love seeing what they come up with for each challenge and I'm always inspired.  Thanks for having me!!


 I love purple so I was excited to see this combo!  I decided to do a Christmas card using the Neutral Noel Suite.  The little purple village is a fun look for Christmas I think!


 I embossed the Very Vanilla background panel with the Softly Woven embossing folder for a nice bit of texture.  The greenery is Mossy Meadow and makes a nice big oval frame for the sentiment and buildings.


  A tiny bit of yellow is blended on the windows for a nice golden glow.  I just used whatever was left on the blending brush so I can't even say which yellow.  I'm considering the yellow a neutral here, it's like a version of the Very Vanilla lol!  I used both Gorgeous Grape and Highland Heather for the buildings.  Two-Toned Mossy Meadow cardstock  for a slightly lighter look for the garland and the wreath. 



  I cut berries out of both purples and covered them with clear Wink of Stella.  They are then grouped around the wreath adding in some Gold Dots for a bit of shine.

  Thanks for having me Color Hues; it was a fun combo to work with!  

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

All of the current products used to make this card can be purchased in my ONLINE STORE.

Stamps: Welcome Noel, Noel Tidings, Soiree Salutations

Ink: Gorgeous Grape, Highland Heather, Mossy Meadow, yellow

Paper: Very Vanilla, Mossy Meadow, Two-Toned Mossy Meadow, Highland Heather, Gorgeous Grape

Accessories: Softly Woven embossing folder, Noel Tidings Dies, Welcome Noel Dies, dimensionals, Gold Adhesive-Backed Dots, Wink of Stella



6 comments:

  1. WOW...your card is GORGEOUS Amanda, and the colors work beautifully on your little wreath scene! Thanks so much for guesting with us at Color Hues and making our color pairing SHINE!! Hugs. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Purple would not have been my go to colour for a Christmas card but you rocked it! What a fabulous design and inspiration Amanda. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It never occurred to me to create a holiday card. I absolutely LOVE this!!! Thanks for guesting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this elongated wreath that so perfectly frames your neighborhood and sentiment, Amanda! Those purple berries add even more fun! Thanks so much for guesting with us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a clever way to use a wreath, Amanda! Love the cute little scene and how it leaves room in the oval shape for the sentiment. Such a lovely Christmas card! Thanks for agreeing to be our guest designer!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I certainly appreciate your kind words about my DT, Amanda. I think they are mighty talented too. Speaking of talent, you are too. You nailed this color combo and made a very appealing Christmas card. So happy to have you with us at Color Hues.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!