▼

Monday, October 5, 2026

CAS Fat Bear - Stampin' Up!® Woodland Wishes

   A few weeks back the Paper Players had a fun clean and simple theme of "bear" for their weekly challenge.  I thought the timing was perfect as it was also Fat Bear Week in Alaska around the same time so the stamping vibes were very much in alignment!  I didn't get the card made and photographed in time to share then but the challenge was definitely my inspiration so I wanted to give a shout out.  


  Behold, my fat (CAS) bear!  I think the colors might have been from another challenge but I can't even remember now!  I started with a Basic White card base, then used an already embossed piece of Gray Granite from my stash and die cut it with the oval from Noel Tidings dies.


  The bear from Woodland Wishes is stamped in Early Espresso and colored in with Blends markers.  I fussy cut it and then popped it over the sentiment strip.  The sentiment is in the Banner Sayings stamp set and the die for the strip is also in the Noel Tidings dies.

  A few retired Streaked Dots are finishing touch to this clean and simple card.  

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

All of the current products used to make this card can be purchased in my ONLINE STORE.

Stamps: Woodland Wishes (Online Exclusive), Banner Sayings

Ink: Early Espresso

Blends: Pecan Pie light & dark, Ivory

Paper: Basic White thick, Basic White, Gray Granite

Accessories: Noel Tidings dies, dimensionals, Brick & Mortar embossing folder (retired), Streaked Dots (retired)


1 comment:

  1. I was the hostess of the bear challenge, and I had no idea when I came up with the idea that the timing would work out so perfectly with Fat Bear Week : ) I love your bear creation here, I love that oval shape and the way you perched the bear on the sentiment strip. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!