Thursday, September 3, 2026

Happy Work-i-Versary - Stampin' Up!® Reason to Celebrate

  One of the perks of being married to a card maker is having access to their card stash and/or the pull to ask for a custom card when needed.  Since my husband is so wonderful I'm always happy to make any card that he needs and honestly I never turn down an opportunity to have more stamping time lol!  My husband recently asked for a work-i-versary card for his administrative assistant and I was happy to see what I could come up with!


  After looking through my stash of current DSPs nothing really jumped out as right for the occasion so I dug into some retired papers and the leftover pieces from the Turtle-y Sweet scrapbooking kit seemed perfect.  The dotted pattern in the Turtle-y Sweet DSP was perfect for the background and I pulled the rest of the colors from there.

  A banner cut from Two-Toned Poppy Parade was stamped with the chair from the long retired Welcome to the Team stamp set and the I sanded the edges for a worn look.  A bit of Pool Party baker's twine was tied around it before adhering the banner with dimensionals. 

 Next I added another piece of Turtle-y Sweet DSP in a Crushed Curry pattern across the center of the banner and cut 2 wonky circles with the retired Around It All dies.  The Pool Party circle is also Two-Toned and is sanded along the edges.

  I used the Reason to Celebrate stamp set to stamp the sentiment and then fussy cut.  The chair from Welcome to the team is stamped again this time in Memento black.  It's colored then fussy cut.  Both the sentiment and chair are popped on dimensionals.

  Lastly, some Dots for Days in Crushed Curry are sprinkled on the banner.  This was a fun one to design and put together and of course it always feel nice to use some supplies that I've kept "just in case"!

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

All of the current products used to make this card can be purchased in my ONLINE STORE.

Stamps: Reason to Celebrate, Welcome to the Team (retired)

Ink: Poppy Parade, Memento Black

Blends: Pool Party light & dark, Basic Black light, Smoky Slate dark

Paper: Poppy Parade Two-Tone, Pool Party Two-Toned, Basic White, Turtle-y Sweet DSP (retired)

Accessories: Party Banner dies, dimensionals, Around It All dies (retired), Pool Party baker's twine (retired), Dots for Days

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!