Sunday, September 20, 2026

Christmas Tidings - Stampin' Up!® Noel Tidings

   You can't beat a traditional red and green Christmas card and I leaned in heavy with that using the Noel Tidings bundle and threw in a bit of gold and rustic wood for a classic seasonal card.

    I started with a piece of Country Woods DSP to cover the whole card front.  Next is a panel of Poppy Parade topped with a piece of embossed Basic White that I had in my scrap bag.  It's embossed with the retired Beautiful Pattern embossing folder but any of your favorite folders would make a good substitute here. 

 Next I stamped one of the pine branches on the light side of Two-Toned Peaceful Pine cardstock a few times and die cut them.  A few branches and Poppy Parade berries come next.  They are all layered under a Framed & Fabulous hot foil circle.  A bit of retired ribbon from my scrap stash is tucked under the circle as well.

  The detailed circle is a nice spot to highlight a bigger sentiment so I stamped the big Merry Christmas from the Noel Tiding set and then fussy cut it and popped it on dimensionals.


  A little bit more gold is added with some gold adhesive-backed dots on the left side of the large panel.  And some sparkle is added to the berries with clear Wink of Stella


  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

All of the current products used to make this card can be purchased in my ONLINE STORE.  

Stamps: Noel Tidings

Ink: Peaceful Pine, Poppy Parade, Early Espresso

Paper: Country Woods DSP, Poppy Parade, Basic White, Two-Toned Peaceful Pine

Hot Foil: gold foil, Framed & Fabulous dies

Accessories: Noel Tidings dies, dimensionals, Gold adhesive-backed dots, Beautiful Pattern embossing folder (retired), Wink of Stella


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!