Talk about a clean and simple card! This one lets the sparkly leaf be the focal point. I send out a small amount of Thanksgiving cards each year so I like to get some finished up early and this would be a great one to make multiples of!
I used Very Vanilla for the card base as well as to die cut the Scalloped Christmas Cheer rectangle. I used the detailed Elegant Leaves die to cut the leaf shape out of the Very Vanilla panel. Then I cut the same leaf in Cajun Craze. I adhered a piece of the Cajun Craze Autumn Woodland Glimmer paper behind the Vanilla panel and then added the detailed Cajun Craze die cut over the top of the Glimmer paper.
The sentiment from Soiree Salutations is stamped below the leaf in Early Espresso and then a few retired Streaked Dots finish this clean and simple seasonal card.
Thanks for looking! Did you stamp today?
All of the current products used to make this card can be purchased in my ONLINE STORE.
Stamps: Soiree Salutations
Ink: Early Espresso
Paper: Very Vanilla, Cajun Craze, Autumn Woodland Glimmer Paper
Accessories: Scalloped Christmas Cheer dies, Elegant Leaves dies, Streaked Dots (retired)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to comment!